vv 1-6 Jesus wants us to be like Children
- Humble- willing to accept everybody
- Not threatening
Jesus loves children!!
vv 7-9 Facts about offenses
- They will happen
- Offenders have a "woe" pronounced on them
How do we avoid offenses?
-Do whatever it takes to avoid temptation.
- We need a radical change of heart.
v 10-14 We have no business to decide who is important enough to hear the message of redemption.
-This concept is reserved for the kingdom community- not the ungodly
-This is about personal trespasses
v 21-35 Forgiveness is the answer to everything we talked about.
- Forgiveness does not erase the law of sowing and reaping.
- Forgiveness and trust are not the same thing
- Forgiveness must be from our hearts
Jesus' kingdom is not made up of great people - it is made of converted people!!!